How do I add photos to my listing?
Note: The following instructions are for non-integrated accounts uploading photos to their partner account from a computer. Integrated accounts must upload photos from their software.
- Log in to your account.
- If you have more than one listing, click the one you want to edit.
- Click the Property icon in the left navigation menu.
- Click Edit property.
- Click Photos.
- Click Add.
- Click Choose Photos.
- Select the photo you want to upload. If you’re on a desktop or laptop, you can upload multiple photos by holding down Shift or Control as you click on a series of photos.
- Click Open after you have selected the photo(s) you want to upload.
- If you want to add captions to your photos, click a photo and enter a description in the Caption field.
- Rotate photos as needed by clicking Rotate.
Once you reach 50 photos, you will need to archive a photo/photos before you can upload additional.
We recommend uploading photos that are 3840 x 2160 pixels or higher for the best quality. The minimum size of photo required for upload is 1024 x 683 pixels.
Changes to your photos can take up to 10 minutes to display on the traveller-facing website.
If you are having trouble uploading photos to your listing, here are some things you can try:
- Use a different browser.
- Verify that your photos are in the correct format (.jpg, jpeg, png, or gif).
- Verify that the file size does not exceed 20MB.
- Verify that the file is at least 1024 x 683 pixels.
- You may need to double-click the photo to upload.