How do I change or reset my traveller account password?
Resetting your password
- Click Login in the upper right corner.
- Click Traveller Login.
- Enter in your email address.
- Click Get started.
- Click I forgot my password.
- You will receive an email with instructions to reset your password.
Changing your password
- Log in to your account.
- Click on your name.
- Click Account.
- Navigate to Change your password.
- Enter your current password.
- Enter your new password and confirm by entering again.
- Click Update password.
- Must contain both numbers and letters
- Must have 7-32 characters
- Cannot use a previous password
- Cannot contain commonly used terms such as password, August, or homeaway
- Cannot contain a series of numbers or letters such as 123 or 1111, abcd, or aaa
The password reset link is valid for 24 hours. If it has been over 24 hours since you received the email and you have not yet clicked the link, follow the instructions above to resend yourself the password reset email. It is strongly recommended in this case to clear your cache and cookies before sending a second password reset email.
The email address you provide must match your HomeAway account email address in order for you to receive a password reset email. If you do not receive a password reset email, try entering a different email address. Also, check your junk/spam folder for the email if you have waited to receive it for longer than 15 minutes.
If you have established your Traveller Account by linking to your Facebook account, you will need to manage your password through Facebook. If your Google account is linked, follow the steps above to change or reset your password.