What are the different transaction items that show up on my credit/debit card statement?
Your credit card payment will include your rental amount and/or service fee. It may show as a single charge or two separate charges.
There are several ways the payment you make via HomeAway will show on your statement:
- Pay*HomeAway + your reservation ID
- Pay*HomeAway + contact number for payment company used
- HomeAway + your reservation ID
- HomeAway Fee + Customer service contact number
There are also other products you can purchase with your rental that will show separately on your credit card statement:
- PAY*RDD + your reservation ID – This is for your refundable damage deposit
- PAY*DMGPROTECTION – This is for your Damage Protection insurance policy.