What can I do to get more bookings?
Table of Contents
If you are having trouble turning enquiries into bookings, here are a few tips to improve and get your listing back in good standing:
- Accept online booking requests from travellers.
- Make sure to use our payment platform for all bookings.
- Add up to 50 high-resolution photos.
- Create a thorough description filled with answers to questions you get asked frequently.
- Make sure you have valid, accurate rates with the correct minimum night stay.
- Respond quickly to enquiries and bookings within 24 hours.
- Block your calendar for days that you are not renting so that travellers will not enquire or request a reservation on those days.
- Hide your listing if you have a short-term rental, you’re not accepting bookings right now, or are not able to respond to travellers for an extended period of time.