Why am I unable to submit a traveller review on a past guest?
Table of Contents
There are eligibility requirements that allow travellers to be rated by property owners and managers. Below are the reasons a traveller might not be able to be rated.
- Only travellers who booked and paid through our platform can be rated. An email invite to rate the traveller will be sent three days after checkout.
- If a traveller’s email address does not match the reservation contact email, they cannot be rated.
- Cancelled bookings are not eligible for traveller ratings.
- If the stay was over 12 months ago, a traveller rating cannot be submitted.
- If a traveller submits a property review before the property owner completes a traveller rating, the owner or manager has 14 days to complete the traveller rating.